- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
It’s hard to say when exactly old wives’ tales originated. They’ve probably been around as long as language itself, coming from ancient times when no books or even ink existed.
As people living in the age of the internet, abundant information, and medical expertise, it’s quite surprising to realize that many of us still cling to these old beliefs and tales concerning health issues.
But do those recipes passed down from generation to generation really work? How many of them are based in truth and can be effective from a scientific point of view? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge