- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
Healthy Broth From Dr. Mercola Video
Broth is considered to be one of the healthiest and cheapest foods you can cook.
Despite its simplicity and low price, chicken soup is extremely beneficial to health. It’s recommended to be eaten when you have a cold or flu because it helps fight infection. It is also healthy for our bones, because broth helps them grow and repair. A good remedy for a leaky gut, it is also recommended for inflammation or joint pain and is famous for producing healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Moreover, broth is really easy to cook, though there are some important things to remember. Dr. Mercola draws your attention to some of them in the video below.
Have you cooked broth this way before? Leave a comment!