- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
Healthy Broth From Dr. Mercola Video
Broth is considered to be one of the healthiest and cheapest foods you can cook.
Despite its simplicity and low price, chicken soup is extremely beneficial to health. It’s recommended to be eaten when you have a cold or flu because it helps fight infection. It is also healthy for our bones, because broth helps them grow and repair. A good remedy for a leaky gut, it is also recommended for inflammation or joint pain and is famous for producing healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Moreover, broth is really easy to cook, though there are some important things to remember. Dr. Mercola draws your attention to some of them in the video below.
Have you cooked broth this way before? Leave a comment!