- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Healthy Broth From Dr. Mercola Video
Broth is considered to be one of the healthiest and cheapest foods you can cook.
Despite its simplicity and low price, chicken soup is extremely beneficial to health. It’s recommended to be eaten when you have a cold or flu because it helps fight infection. It is also healthy for our bones, because broth helps them grow and repair. A good remedy for a leaky gut, it is also recommended for inflammation or joint pain and is famous for producing healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Moreover, broth is really easy to cook, though there are some important things to remember. Dr. Mercola draws your attention to some of them in the video below.
Have you cooked broth this way before? Leave a comment!