- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
Healthy Nutella, Anyone? You’ll Only Need Three Ingredients Video
Do you like Nutella? It tastes great—who’s going to argue with that? Furthermore, its marketing has led people to believe that it’s also beneficial for their health. The sweet spread has become a staple breakfast food for adults and children alike.
In truth, Nutella is about 70 percent saturated fat and sugar. Its smooth texture is achieved by adding modified vegetable oils, known to promote inflammation, wreck havoc in your body and possibly increase the risk of cancer.
The video below will help you make a healthier alternative with only 3 ingredients. Take a look!
Your thoughts? Share them in the comment section!