- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes Video
The only side-effect of sweet potatoes is that by eating them too much, you may get a yellow nose.
Carotenemia is a condition in which your blood is high in an orange pigment, called carotene. The clinical condition is caused by eating too many carrots or other vegetables that contain the pigment. The harmless condition was noticed centuries ago and can be avoided by cutting back on eating foods that contain carotene.
In the video below Dr. Greger explains how the benefits of sweet potatoes can differ depending on the ways they were cooked. You will also learn some useful information about the skin of a sweet potato and its surprising benefits.