- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
Your diet has a great impact on your health, that’s a fact. And your heart is no exception.
A healthy diet should have balanced amounts of carbohydrates (preferably found in starchy foods like potatoes and bread), protein (fish, dairy, lean meat or plant-based vegan alternatives), healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits.
Among the foods that put your heart health at risk are sugary, high-fat and salt-packed processed products, which contribute to high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the best and worst foods for your heart.
Click on image to enlarge