- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
The Hero Pose: Master The Basic Seated Yoga Asana Video
Virasana, or the Hero Pose, is one of the basic seated yoga asanas. It is a perfect pose for meditation and a necessary foundation for various backbends and twists. It helps you improve your posture by putting pressure on the upper back muscles.
The Hero Pose is good for stretching the thighs, knees and ankles, as well as enhancing your flexibility. It makes your feet stronger and opens up your hips. Performed correctly, this asana increases circulation and even helps digestion.
Watch the video below to learn how to do Virasana the correct way!