- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
The Hero Pose: Master The Basic Seated Yoga Asana Video
Virasana, or the Hero Pose, is one of the basic seated yoga asanas. It is a perfect pose for meditation and a necessary foundation for various backbends and twists. It helps you improve your posture by putting pressure on the upper back muscles.
The Hero Pose is good for stretching the thighs, knees and ankles, as well as enhancing your flexibility. It makes your feet stronger and opens up your hips. Performed correctly, this asana increases circulation and even helps digestion.
Watch the video below to learn how to do Virasana the correct way!