- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
- How To Boost Your Brain Health As You Age
- All About Blueberries And Their Powerful Health Benefits Infographic
- Sun Exposure Affects Myopia. This Is What You Can Do!
- The Health Benefits Of Superpower Phytonutrients
The Hero Pose: Master The Basic Seated Yoga Asana Video
Virasana, or the Hero Pose, is one of the basic seated yoga asanas. It is a perfect pose for meditation and a necessary foundation for various backbends and twists. It helps you improve your posture by putting pressure on the upper back muscles.
The Hero Pose is good for stretching the thighs, knees and ankles, as well as enhancing your flexibility. It makes your feet stronger and opens up your hips. Performed correctly, this asana increases circulation and even helps digestion.
Watch the video below to learn how to do Virasana the correct way!