- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Hilarious Flash Mob At College Video
The College of Charleston, South Carolina, uses yoga as a marketing tool.
The college has its own YouTube page and recently a yoga flash mob was organized in order to promote the page.
There is an instructor of yoga at the college and it was her idea to involve students in this kind of activity. In addition to being funny, the flash yoga mob helped students relax between classes and promoted the college’s YouTube channel.
Watch the video below and see what the mob managed to demonstrate. Cool, isn’t it?