- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Why Hugh Jackman Meditates Video
In the video below, Australian actor Hugh Michael Jackman tells Howard Stern how transcendental meditation has changed his life.
Transcendental meditation is a type of meditation that uses mantras. This type of meditation is suitable for a beginner and is quite easy to master. It’s recommended that you meditate 20 minutes a day, taking a comfortable position and closing your eyes.
The technique doesn’t require any additional mental activity; by clearing your mind of outside thoughts and influences, a person achieves a higher state of consciousness.
Would you like to try meditating?