- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Important! Heart Attack Symptoms in Women Infographic
Silent killer – that’s what they call a heart attack. Mainly because it suddenly kills without any prior notice. Women experience more subtle symptoms when experiencing a heart attack unlike those that are experienced by men which makes it hard to diagnose right away.
Heart attack or Myocardial Infarction is the condition that results from the low oxygenation of the heart muscles which causes death to the tissues of the heart. It is often caused by blocked arteries brought about aging, hypertension, sedentary lifestyle and obesity. Early detection is the key to a good prognosis.
Scroll down to know more about heart attacks in women.
(Click on image to enlarge)