- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Improve Bad Posture And Hunched Shoulders With These Simple Exercises Video
Are you one of the people who spends a great amount of time sitting at desk and leaning towards the computer screen? Most of us don’t pay much attention to the way we sit while working or just browsing the internet. Without realizing it, we spend hours with hunched backs and round shoulders.
Bad posture can have negative effects on our health, such as causing back pain. The good news is that you can improve it with the right exercises and stretches, because the common problem behind hunched shoulders is weak muscles.
Find the ultimate posture workout in the video below!