- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
Is Inflammation Making You Fat? Video
Studies show that inflammation makes you gain weight and catch diseases.
More than 60 million people suffer from inflammation every month. 15 million citizens suffer each day. Inflammation is typical of 20-50% of the population in most developed countries. This clinical condition is a source for numerous diseases as well.
Inflammation can cause weight gain, which in turn can cause further inflammation – it’s a vicious cycle.
In the video below Mark Hyman, M.D. discusses how to reduce inflammation and lower your risk of catching illnesses.
How often do you suffer from inflammation?