- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Is Inflammation Making You Fat? Video
Studies show that inflammation makes you gain weight and catch diseases.
More than 60 million people suffer from inflammation every month. 15 million citizens suffer each day. Inflammation is typical of 20-50% of the population in most developed countries. This clinical condition is a source for numerous diseases as well.
Inflammation can cause weight gain, which in turn can cause further inflammation – it’s a vicious cycle.
In the video below Mark Hyman, M.D. discusses how to reduce inflammation and lower your risk of catching illnesses.
How often do you suffer from inflammation?