- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
- 8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
- The 10 Best Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
- Your Guide To Cooking Grains The Right Way Infographic
- Sure Signs That You’re Not Drinking Enough Water Video
- How Hiking In The Mountains Changes Your Blood
- 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
Inspirational Video About Not Giving Up
The inspirational video below will tell you the story of a girl who could have given up, but didn’t indulge weakness, and continued to fight.
The girl was diagnosed with bone cancer when she was 15. Doctors told her that she would need lung surgery every 2 years for the rest of her life. But the girl’s strength allowed her not only to get rid of the cancer, but also to become a role model for lots of people.
The girl says that there were hundreds of complications in her way, and a lot of situations where she could have given up and stayed at home being upset with the difficulties her life had thrown at her, but thanks to lots of amazing people who supported all her undertakings and helped her fight, now she is what she is.
Impressive, isn’t it?