- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Is Sunshine Killing Us? Infographic
Most of people believe that sun is good for our skin and health in general.
Of course, doubtless, the sun has a number of benefits, but everyone should understand that all benefits are benefits only into the measure of them. The same is with sun rays and their benefits that are very easy to turn into side effects. That’s why it is important to prevent yourself from UV rays from the sun.
Look through the infographic and find out some statistics. Also there are some tips of advice how to prevent melanoma. What is your opinion about the sun as a killer?
Click on image to enlarge