- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
Just A Few Words About The Healing Power Of This One Common Thing
Bet you had no idea that there was one thing in our kitchen that could provide an immense number of health benefits. What are we talking about? Garlic, of course!
The list of diseases that garlic can kill is long and varied. The following is a partial list of the diseases that garlic can effectively fight:
- Group B Streptococcus
- Helicobacter pylori
- Numerous viruses including herpes simplex 1 and 2, rhinovirus type 2, vesicular stomatitis, parainfluenza type 3, and the vaccinia virus
- Mycotoxin associated aflatoxicosis
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Pseudomonas aerigonosima
Of course, this is not a complete list of conditions that garlic can be of use for. This amazing vegetable has been used for centuries as a treatment for cancer. Even the original doctor, Hippocrates, recommended consuming large amounts of crushed garlic as a cure for most diseases, including cancer.
Should you decide to try garlic to heal your cancer you should consume at least 6 large cloves of garlic each day. Garlic needs to be crushed or cut in order to release its active ingredients. So crush or cut your garlic cloves and allow them to sit for 10 minutes so that they release their allicin, which has the active anti-fungal, anti-cancer fighting power.
You can eat the garlic as a part of a meal but many researchers suggest that garlic should be consumed on an empty stomach for best results when it comes to fighting disease.
Garlic is one of the most studied herbs on the planet. One biomedical database, MEDLINE, which is a part of the National Library of Medicine, has more than 4,200 studies alone regarding garlic.
These studies show that garlic can prevent or treat more than 150 health problems. Everything from DNA damage to mercury poisoning, cancer to diabetes, plaque buildup in the arteries to serious infections.
Other research platforms also state that garlic has the capability of treating more than 167 disease symptoms or health conditions. The largest amount of research shows that garlic has a huge role when it comes to treating or preventing many cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Continue to Page 2