- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
How To Keep A Child Happy? Video
There is TEDMED Conference where actress Goldie Hawn, along with researcher and author Daniel Siegel, speak on mindfulness for children.
Goldie Hawn is a founder of The Hawn Foundation, the main goal of which is to make children happy through meditation and mindfulness. She has already helped a lot of children become less aggressive, get rid of stress, depression and fears, get better grades in school, and be happier overall. Listen to what she says about her dream.
Do our children need such help? What do you think?