- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
Keep Your Eyes Healthy In The Workplace Infographic
As workplaces start to use personal computers, laptops, tablets, and other kinds of digital devices more and more, the impact on our eyes is becoming ever more negative.
The statistics say that about 70 percent of American adults suffer from digital eyestrain, and the time spent at the office desk is a big contributor to this number.
Both employees and employers need to know about these dangers and ways to ensure that their vision stays healthy for years to come.
Look at the infographic to learn about how to keep your eyes from harm in the workplace!
Click on image to enlarge