- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Should Kids Meditate? Video
The David Lynch Foundation launched a program that encourages the practice of Transcendental Meditation for at-risk children.
Transcendental Meditation is not the meditation we are used to. This one doesn’t require concentration or full control of the mind, and it doesn’t make you change your lifestyle. It’s not a religion or philosophy, but it does change people.
More than 2,000 students are already involved in this program and have seen the changes: they are calmer and more relaxed, their grades are better, and they have fewer fights.
This program is suitable not only for children, but also for people who have constant stress caused by a job or a troubled past – prison guards, formerly homeless people, soldiers, and many more.
Learn the details from David Lynch in the video below.
What do you think about the program?