- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Should Kids Meditate? Video
The David Lynch Foundation launched a program that encourages the practice of Transcendental Meditation for at-risk children.
Transcendental Meditation is not the meditation we are used to. This one doesn’t require concentration or full control of the mind, and it doesn’t make you change your lifestyle. It’s not a religion or philosophy, but it does change people.
More than 2,000 students are already involved in this program and have seen the changes: they are calmer and more relaxed, their grades are better, and they have fewer fights.
This program is suitable not only for children, but also for people who have constant stress caused by a job or a troubled past – prison guards, formerly homeless people, soldiers, and many more.
Learn the details from David Lynch in the video below.
What do you think about the program?