- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
What Do You Know About Cocoa? Infographic
If you, like the overwhelming majority of people, like chocolate, you’ll be interested to know some fun facts about its main ingredient. For example, did you know that chocolate actually grows on trees? Well, not your chocolate bar, of course, but the cocoa beans it’s made of.
Ok, maybe you did know that one. How about this fact: Cocoa beans were used as currency by the Aztecs. Read about these and many more fun cocoa facts in the infographic below.
Do you like chocolate? Do you know any other cool cocoa facts? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge