- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
What Do You Know About Cocoa? Infographic
If you, like the overwhelming majority of people, like chocolate, you’ll be interested to know some fun facts about its main ingredient. For example, did you know that chocolate actually grows on trees? Well, not your chocolate bar, of course, but the cocoa beans it’s made of.
Ok, maybe you did know that one. How about this fact: Cocoa beans were used as currency by the Aztecs. Read about these and many more fun cocoa facts in the infographic below.
Do you like chocolate? Do you know any other cool cocoa facts? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge