- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
What Do You Know About Cocoa? Infographic
If you, like the overwhelming majority of people, like chocolate, you’ll be interested to know some fun facts about its main ingredient. For example, did you know that chocolate actually grows on trees? Well, not your chocolate bar, of course, but the cocoa beans it’s made of.
Ok, maybe you did know that one. How about this fact: Cocoa beans were used as currency by the Aztecs. Read about these and many more fun cocoa facts in the infographic below.
Do you like chocolate? Do you know any other cool cocoa facts? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge