- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Lack of sleep: A matter of life or death? Infographic
We all know the effects of losing a night’s sleep: inability to concentrate, irritability, memory lapses, and more, but losing sleep over the long term can be even more detrimental, eventually even leading to death.
Getting less than five hours of sleep each night can significantly increase your risk for diabetes, heart attack, and–yes–death (by up to twelve percent!). Find out how your risks increase with sleep loss.
(click on image to enlarge)