- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
Learn 8 of History’s Weirdest Contraceptives in this Video
85% of men and women use some form of contraceptives in order to control when they conceive.
21% choose condoms, another 22% prefer birth control pills. The rest choose some other kind of contraceptive, but all of them are embraced with the idea that they are more or less healthy.
The invention of healthy methods of contraceptives took some time that was full of experiments, and you might be surprised what people used to try in the past when they didn’t want kids.
Watch the video below and find out what our ancestors were doing for birth control.
Would you try any of these?