- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
Learn 8 of History’s Weirdest Contraceptives in this Video
85% of men and women use some form of contraceptives in order to control when they conceive.
21% choose condoms, another 22% prefer birth control pills. The rest choose some other kind of contraceptive, but all of them are embraced with the idea that they are more or less healthy.
The invention of healthy methods of contraceptives took some time that was full of experiments, and you might be surprised what people used to try in the past when they didn’t want kids.
Watch the video below and find out what our ancestors were doing for birth control.
Would you try any of these?