- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Learn Breath Meditation in this Video
Meditation is a way to achieve the ability to control your mind and detach yourself from external circumstances.
Breath meditation, presented in the video below, is one of the simplest ways to meditate, and is suitable even for a beginner.
First, you should find a quiet place, and then take a comfortable position – sitting, lying down, whatever works for you. The most important thing is to prevent any physical or mental interruptions.
Breath meditation will help you relax and can help elevate your mood. Watch the lesson and listen to teacher’s recommendations.
How was the first lesson?