- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
Learn About The Connection Between Chocolate And Stroke Risk Video
Chocolate is one of the most popular desserts and comfort foods we’ve ever known. It can definitely help lift your mood and pull through times of stress.
But did you know that dark chocolate contains a great number of nutrients which have a positive effect on different aspects of your health?
Apart from being one of the best sources of antioxidants in the world, dark chocolate has also been linked to better heart health and a reduced risk of stroke. What does science say about it? Watch the video to find out the answer.