- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Loving-Kindness Meditation Lesson Video
Loving-Kindness, also known as metta, is love with wisdom which doesn’t take into the consideration any external conditions and doesn’t make any exceptions.
We should love everyone and everything that surrounds us. The Loving-Kindness technique encourages love that doesn’t expect anything in return.
To begin with, it’s necessary to love yourself. It may be a problem, which is why Julie Rader is here to help you master Loving-Kindness Meditation in the video below.
This meditation is suitable for beginners and is recommended to be done for 10 minutes a day.