- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
How To Make Dandelion Coffee Video
Dandelion coffee is one of the healthiest substitutes for common coffee.
The beverage is made of dandelion roots and is very similar to real coffee in appearance and even taste. Besides tasting good, dandelion coffee has a number of benefits: it is supposed to be a good remedy and tonic for the liver. Moreover, researchers have already started to speak about possible cancer-curing features of dandelion roots.
In the video below, Luci Lock shows us how to make splendid caffeine-free iced dandelion coffee that, according to Luci, is just delicious. Try the recipe and share your thoughts about it with us!