- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
How To Make Dandelion Coffee Video
Dandelion coffee is one of the healthiest substitutes for common coffee.
The beverage is made of dandelion roots and is very similar to real coffee in appearance and even taste. Besides tasting good, dandelion coffee has a number of benefits: it is supposed to be a good remedy and tonic for the liver. Moreover, researchers have already started to speak about possible cancer-curing features of dandelion roots.
In the video below, Luci Lock shows us how to make splendid caffeine-free iced dandelion coffee that, according to Luci, is just delicious. Try the recipe and share your thoughts about it with us!