- Learn To Detect Nutrient Deficiencies By These Simple Body Signs Infographic
- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
Make A Natural Deodorant With This Simple 4-Step Guide Infographic
While it’s true that leading a healthy lifestyle, eating a good diet and drinking the recommended amount of water are sure ways to reduce the odor, most of us still need an effective deodorant to rely on.
As you probably know, mainstream options, however effective they may be, contain a whole range of potentially dangerous chemicals, such as aluminum and other questionable additives. If you’re conscious about what you put on your skin (and therefore into your bloodstream and body), you’d probably prefer to stay away from such products.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to do so! Take a look at the step-by-step instructions to making your own natural deodorant at home!
Click on image to enlarge