- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Make Your Own Natural Ice Cream With Only Two Ingredients (No Salt Needed!)
Who doesn’t adore the refreshing taste of ice cream? If you are like many people, you love ice cream, but you don’t like the chemicals and artificial ingredients in commercially made ice cream. If you love ice cream but don’t have a machine (or lack the patience to wait for your machine to do its job) then we have some good news for you!
We have a couple of recipes so you can make your own ice cream super-fast, and some of them only have two ingredients! How easy is that?!
The two-ingredient ice cream involves nothing more than equal parts of organic heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk. Put both of these in a bowl or in your blender, mix on high for about one minute, pour into a container and put in the freezer for about two hours. That’s it! Of course, this is the most basic of recipes, but if that’s all you have on hand, you can have some ice cream in a jiffy! Feel free to add whatever you have on hand to this mix, including chocolate chips, crushed Oreo cookies, crushed graham crackers, marshmallows, or maybe even a bit of strong coffee! The possibilities are endless!
One of the great things about these recipes is that you can let the kids help you make it. Imagine how excited little ones will be when they get to eat ice cream that they made themselves! It’s much better than the junk they serve on the ice cream truck, not to mention, much cheaper!
We have a couple of additions to dress up that ice cream and make your taste buds go ZING! Keep reading … It’s going to be a hot one!
Easy Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- 2 Organic bananas, cut into slices
- ½ Cup of fresh or frozen organic strawberries, sliced (frozen works best)
- ½ Teaspoon of real vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
Put the banana slices on a plate in a single layer. Be sure you leave a bit of room between each slice. Freeze for at least two hours or overnight. When they are frozen, put the bananas and strawberries in your blender or food processor, and blend until they are soft serve ice cream consistency. Now add in your cream and vanilla, and mix until well combined. Put in a container and freeze again until it is solid.