- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Make Your Own Oil Diffuser Necklace for Aroma Therapy All Day Long!
If you enjoy making gifts or making your own unique jewelry at home, then this is a super fun task that you will enjoy making over and over. If you really enjoy the benefits you get from aroma therapy, then you are going to enjoy this craft as well since you can create something useful that is going to allow you to use your favorite essential oil all day long.
A diffuser necklace is a clay disc that you saturate with essential oils so you can inhale the scent all day long. All you need is some clay that will dry hard when left out in the open air and the essential oil(s) of your choice.
Most craft stores will carry this type of clay and it generally comes in a terra cotta color or white. Both will work well and the choice of color is entirely based on your preference. The same thing applies with the essential oil; use whichever scent works for you.
Lavender is known to be calming and soothing, rosemary is perfect for students as it helps improve memory, or you might simply choose to use your favorite scent. Scents are very deeply interconnected with the part of ourselves that feels, inspires, motivates, and gives us a feeling of connection with others.
Are you ready? This is so simple, you won’t believe it! You can make your own personalized oil diffuser necklace today and wear it tomorrow!
Continue to Page 2