- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Too Many Prescription Pills? Infographic
Abusing prescription medication may seem much less dangerous than taking illegal drugs. Sometimes the fact that drugs are approved and prescribed by a competent doctor misleads people to believe that they are completely harmless and safe to use in whatever way they choose. However, this is not true. Taking prescribed medication in ways and quantities that differ from your doctor’s instructions can lead to serious results, such as drug addiction and overdose.
Take a look through the infographic below to learn more about prescription medication abuse in the US.
Don’t forget to write your thought on this topic in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge