- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
How To Balance Your Root Chakra In 3 Easy Steps
Your root chakra might be described as the foundation upon which you learn to grow and that enables you to thrive. When your root chakra is in balance, your life feels like it’s on the right path, you feel stable, safe, and secure; connected to all the vital things in life.
When you are feeling disconnected or list, chances are good that your root chakra is out of balance. Your root chakra is the very foundation of life and it’s the foundation upon which the other six chakras are built. This important center stage, if you will, sets up the base for everything else that is going to happen in our lives, everything that helps us feel safe, stable, and secure. If you feel removed from life, if you are struggling with your home life, work, or having money problems, your chakra is probably out of balance.
It’s inevitably that your root chakra will be out of balance at one time or another during your life. The good news here is that you can choose reconnect, to feel attached to our life source, to make stability out of unstable times.
Get your root chakra, or muladhara, into balance and feel stable, no matter what life throws at you.
Your sense of smell is connected to your muladhara, which is why aromatherapy is such as strong balancing power. When you connect to the smells of Mother Earth, it can link your senses to the world around us, which brings energy that can have your root chakra feeling grounded.
Continue to Page 2