- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Why Moby Is A Vegan Video
Moby is a musician whose mission is to end the suffering of all animals. It is a well-known fact that Moby is a strict vegetarian – a vegan. Some years ago he and an executive director of Global Animal Partnership, Miyun Park, published a book titled “Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat).” With this video you have an opportunity to see what the authors think about their book, why they find their work socially important, and why Moby is sticking to his vegan diet. You will also learn what it means to be a vegan and why it’s better, at least, to reduce the amount of meat you are used to eating. What do you think about becoming a vegan?