- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Why Moby Is A Vegan Video
Moby is a musician whose mission is to end the suffering of all animals. It is a well-known fact that Moby is a strict vegetarian – a vegan. Some years ago he and an executive director of Global Animal Partnership, Miyun Park, published a book titled “Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat).” With this video you have an opportunity to see what the authors think about their book, why they find their work socially important, and why Moby is sticking to his vegan diet. You will also learn what it means to be a vegan and why it’s better, at least, to reduce the amount of meat you are used to eating. What do you think about becoming a vegan?