- Can Boosting Testosterone Actually Fight Prostate Cancer?
- Hot Tub Hydrotherapy: What It Does To Your Body Infographic
- Top 8 Foods To Keep Your Spirits Up And Your Weight Down Over The Holidays
- Amazing Reasons To Start Drinking Coconut Water Infographic
- 15 Healthy Habits To Begin In 2017
- 15 Foods That Are Super Rich In Iron Infographic
- A Bad Attitude Really Can Increase Your Risk Of Heart Attack
Natural And Non-Toxic Sweet Evergreen Cleaning Solution
Almost everyone on the planet is familiar with the product Pine-sol and its distinctive smell. Most people associate this smell with cleanliness, but did you know that you can make your own pine-scented (we prefer the term evergreen- scented) cleaning product using completely natural ingredients that you probably have in your home right now? No chemicals, better smelling, and completely non-toxic — who could ask for more? Oh, yes, price! This costs pennies, which is not something you could ever say about that other brand name pine cleaner.
Our evergreen scented cleaning solution uses vinegar and some spruce tree branches or pine tree branches. Now this will take about six weeks to make, but if you make several batches about a week apart, you will always have some on hand.
You probably already use vinegar to clean, but let’s face it — the smell leaves something to be desired. Unless, of course, you have a thing for pickles. Now, some people like to add a bit of orange oil or lavender oil, but if you are looking for a change of pace, this is what you have been looking for.
If you aren’t using vinegar and are still relying on those outdated, toxic, chemically filled — not to mention overpriced — cleaning solutions from your grocery store, you really should reconsider that decision. These chemicals have been linked to everything from lung cancer to serious skin problems.
But back to the subject at hand: Let’s talk more about the kind of evergreen branches you should use.
Continue to Page 2