- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
As the dangers of a sugar-filled diet are becoming more and more obvious, we are looking for healthier sweet alternatives. Coconut palm sugar, or simply coconut sugar, is one of the natural sweeteners gaining popularity. It is produced by extracting the nectar from the coconut palm tree flower and has warm caramel coloring along with a sweet taste.
While it contains the same amount of carbohydrates and calories as regular sugar, it’s about 70-80 percent sucrose and only a few percent glucose and fructose, which makes it a healthier option for those who want to keep their fructose intake in balance.
Click on image to enlarge