- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Natural Treatment For Asthma Is Possible Video
Statistics say that 8% of Americans have asthma. Over the last 20 years, the number of sufferers has increased by 300%.
What is asthma? Asthma is an inflammatory condition, typically of the airways, that makes a person suffer from wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and sometimes coughing. Frequent coughing is a hidden symptom and may be a confusing symptom before being diagnosed. Treatment is usually carried out with drugs, but Dr. Mercola talks about the benefits of natural remedies for asthma and shares advice in the video below.
Watch the video and tell us whether you believe in the healing features of the remedies suggested by the doctor.