- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
It’s Necessary To Avoid These 6 Toxic Foods If You Want To Be Healthy Video
Millions of people are confused about which foods are good for their health and which are not. This lack of knowledge represents the biggest barrier for those who want to start eating healthier but don’t know how to do it.
One of the reasons for this global confusion is the vast number of dietary recommendations, which are not only completely different from each other, but also quite often contradictory.
There may not be one single nutrition plan which would be perfect for everybody, but there are certainly some rules and principles for helping you make a transition to a healthier life.
Watch the video to learn more.