- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
There Is No Free Lunch Video
In the United States of America people spend less than 10% of their income on food.
Author Michael Pollan is convinced that healthy, good quality food can’t always be cheap. In comparison to other countries, it is known that people in France or Italy spend about 15-17% of their income on food.
Moreover, some years ago the percentage was not so low and, as a result, less money was spent on healthcare. Today we pay about 50% less for food and 50% more for healthcare.
Makes you think about your food budget, doesn’t it?