- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
The Numerous Health Benefits Of Cacao (Not To Be Confused With Cocoa) Infographic
You probably know what cocoa and chocolate are derived from—the edible parts of the cacao tree. And while cacao and cocoa may sound very similar, in reality they aren’t quite the same.
The first is the tree itself, and the second is the processed product made from the cacao pods and beans. In its dried and fermented form, it is used to make such products as chocolate, cocoa powder and cocoa butter.
Do you want to know more about this superfood? The infographic below covers some of the unexpected health benefits of cacao. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge