- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
Nutritional Yeast For Better Health Video
If you’re a vegan or vegetarian, you probably know about nutritional yeast. It’s a great source of non-animal protein and the amino acids vital for our health. Nutritional yeast is also rich in B vitamins, which meat eaters usually get from animal products. And above all, it has a pleasant taste, which is somewhat similar to the flavor of cheese – this makes it a good cheese substitute for dairy-free dishes.
If you’re not convinced yet, watch the video below to learn more about the health benefits of nutritional yeast. And write what you think in the comment section!