- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
Obesity Attacks America Infographic
Did you know that about 78 million Americans suffer from obesity? That’s more people than the whole population of the United Kingdom, Italy or Spain. And if you add to that the number of Americans who are overweight, the picture becomes even sadder: about two-thirds are living at an unhealthy weight.
Obesity presents a real threat to American society, there is no doubt about that. For statistical proof, look at the infographic below. It shows exact numbers that illustrate just how bad things really are today.
Click on image to enlarge