- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
Office Desk Stretching Routine To Prevent And Reduce Muscle Pain Infographic
Do you have to spend most of the day sitting at an office desk? It may be dangerous for your health, but the good news is that there are things you can do to prevent these potential risks.
The problem with office job isn’t only the fact that you strain your eyes in front of the computer screen. Sitting with a hunched back and shoulders causes numerous muscle problems, including pain, tightness, and bad posture.
Check out the infographic for a detailed step-by-step stretching guide to prevent or relieve muscle pain caused by a sedentary lifestyle.
Click on image to enlarge