- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
Onions: Nutritional Facts And Health Benefits Video
It’s quite hard to think of a recipe which doesn’t include onions, isn’t it? This bulb-shaped vegetable has been widely used in cooking and medicine since ancient times. That is, of course, for a good reason.
Flavorful onions are full of nutrients. They are a great source of flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, phytochemicals, and good old vitamin C.
Thanks to their nutritional value, onions have a positive effect on human health. They’re known to have anti-inflammatory qualities, reduce risk of cancer, and lower blood sugar.
Watch the video to learn more about this wonderful vegetable.