- The Healthy Vegetarian & Vegan Food Pyramid Infographic
- Do You Want To Know What’s In Your Tap Water? Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Buttermilk
- The Surprising Truth About Salt Infographic
- 7 Herbs and Spices That Can Treat Depression Naturally
- Good Carbs Versus Bad Carbs: Everything You Need To Know Infographic
- Optimize Your Workout To Tone All Muscles Infographic
Onions: Nutritional Facts And Health Benefits Video
It’s quite hard to think of a recipe which doesn’t include onions, isn’t it? This bulb-shaped vegetable has been widely used in cooking and medicine since ancient times. That is, of course, for a good reason.
Flavorful onions are full of nutrients. They are a great source of flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, phytochemicals, and good old vitamin C.
Thanks to their nutritional value, onions have a positive effect on human health. They’re known to have anti-inflammatory qualities, reduce risk of cancer, and lower blood sugar.
Watch the video to learn more about this wonderful vegetable.