- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Over-prescription: An Epidemic? Infographic
Prescription medications can be very helpful and life-saving when it is used properly, but when they are abused and abundantly prescribed by doctors there can be a problem.
According to 12 Keys Rehab, 52 million Americans have used prescription drugs non-medically in their lifetime, with 6.2 million in the past month. Alarmingly, the United States makes up a mere 5 percent of the world’s population but consumes 75 percent of the world’s drugs. Learn about where these prescription drugs are coming from, who is using them, and why they abuse them in this revealing infographic.
Click on image to enlarge