- 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
Do People Really Know What Gluten Is? Video
There are a number of diseases that imply a gluten-free diet should be followed.
One of the most common cases when gluten should be avoided is celiac disease, because in this case, gluten may cause inflammation in the small intestines of the sufferers. That is why a gluten-free diet is useful, helps control the signs and symptoms of the illness, and prevents any complications.
But nowadays, the gluten-free diet has become popular among people who are absolutely healthy. A late-night talk show hosted by Jimmy Kimmel that you are going to watch in the video reveals how little people know about what they are trying to avoid. Jimmy sent his team to one of the most popular Los Angeles fitness areas. The team was to ask passers-by whether they followed a gluten-free diet and why. But the main question was about gluten itself. Funny answers were given, and you can hear them for yourself if you watch the video. Do you really know what gluten is?