- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
What People Think Doing Savasana Video
Savasana, also known as Corpse Pose, is considered to be one of the most important postures in yoga practice.
To perform the pose, a person should lie on his back, spreading the arms and legs at 45 degree angles. The eyes are closed, the body is relaxed, and breathing is deep. The practice of the pose usually lasts for about 20-30 minutes, but you may do it for as long as you desire.
Yoga masters advise us to think about something pleasant and forget about all our problems when we do Savasana. But watch what people really think about when doing this pose.
Do you recognize yourself in this video?