- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
How the Pertussis Vaccine Destroys Lives – Video
The Pertussis vaccine is given against whooping cough, known in medicine as Bordetella pertussis.
People call the disease “whooping cough,” as a child makes a ‘’whooping” sound when he breathes. In general, the symptoms are quite similar to a cold – children have a runny nose, fever, cough, etc. But the results are more unfortunate. Thousands of people died each year due to the disease before the vaccine was created. But is vaccination a real solution?
In the video below Barbara Loe Fisher, who is the President of the National Vaccine Information Center, tells the stories of families whose children were injured by the pertussis vaccination.
Do we need such vaccines?