- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
Pesticides: Why They’re Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Infographic
Nowadays, pesticides are used everywhere. They can be found in agricultural fields, gardens, parks, and even forests. In fact, it’s exceptionally hard to find a place where they are not used. Most of us even have bug spray stored somewhere in the house.
It’s true that these substances are effective in killing harmful insects, weeds, rodents, and others. However, they can also be potentially dangerous to the environment, people, and animals.
Find out what pesticides really are, what they can do to your health, and how to avoid exposure to harmful products.
Click on image to enlarge