- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Why Phthalates Are Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Video
The development of the chemical industry brought with it the unprecedented incorporation of its products into our everyday lives. Of course, it all comes with a price, which we are forced to pay with our health.
Basically, phthalates are substances used in plastic production, as well as various health and beauty products, including those marketed for children and infants. But that’s not all – they can also be lurking in the food and drinks we consume on an everyday basis.
Find out what potential dangers phthalates conceal and how to avoid them. Write what you think in the comment section down below!