- Stressed And Tired? Meditation Is The Answer Infographic
- The 3 Most Surprising Health Benefits Of Blueberries (They Make You Smarter, Too!)
- Chlorella Can Be Your Detox Secret Weapon!
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Learn More About Organic And GMO Food Infographic
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- It’s All About Avocados Infographic
Why Phthalates Are Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Video
The development of the chemical industry brought with it the unprecedented incorporation of its products into our everyday lives. Of course, it all comes with a price, which we are forced to pay with our health.
Basically, phthalates are substances used in plastic production, as well as various health and beauty products, including those marketed for children and infants. But that’s not all – they can also be lurking in the food and drinks we consume on an everyday basis.
Find out what potential dangers phthalates conceal and how to avoid them. Write what you think in the comment section down below!