- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
- 9 Ways You Can Test Positive For Drugs
- 17 Superfoods For Relieving Stress And Lifting Your Mood Infographic
- Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
Why Phthalates Are Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Video
The development of the chemical industry brought with it the unprecedented incorporation of its products into our everyday lives. Of course, it all comes with a price, which we are forced to pay with our health.
Basically, phthalates are substances used in plastic production, as well as various health and beauty products, including those marketed for children and infants. But that’s not all – they can also be lurking in the food and drinks we consume on an everyday basis.
Find out what potential dangers phthalates conceal and how to avoid them. Write what you think in the comment section down below!