- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
Pregnancy and Depression Video
The perinatal time is the period that begins from the 28th week of pregnancy and ends 7 days after the child is born.
In the video below Kelly Brogan MD, a holistic psychiatrist, discusses the problems of emotional and mood disorders and suggests some ways to lower the risks. You will also learn what inflammatory models of depression are and how to cope with depression without antidepressants.
Is it possible to enhance your mood without medication? What do you think?