- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Rainbow Colored Foods that Fight Cancer
It seems as if every day we are hearing more studies confirming what we already knew; eating from a wide variety of Mother Nature’s produce will prevent certain forms of cancer. In fact, research shows that eating foods which are colorful are those which are the highest in phytochemicals, which are known for improving the immune system and are natural cancer fighters.
Take a look at the rainbow foods that fight cancer and that we should be taking advantage of, and adding to our meals, every single day.
Vegetables and spices that are orange in color, such as carrots, squash, and turmeric, have proven that their phytochemicals can treat cancer in the colon and digestive tract. Yams, how been proven to reduce the development of breast cancer cells. It has been suggested that orange colored fruits and vegetables be eaten about 3 times per week. Turmeric, according to the American Cancer Society, can stop certain types of cancer cells and thereby slow the spread of cancer as well as shrink tumors. Use turmeric in your cooking as often as possible.