- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Have you heard about the raw food diet? It’s not just a new fad, it’s something more. Many nutritionists think that it’s not actually a diet in the traditional sense. It’s a whole lifestyle created around the idea of eating the plant-based food in its natural, uncooked state.
Raw foodism describes a way of preparing dishes with unprocessed and uncooked products and getting essential nutrients without consuming harmful additives.
Do you want to try this kind of nutrition for yourself? Learn how to make rainbow pasta with creamy avocado mango pistachio dressing.