- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Have you heard about the raw food diet? It’s not just a new fad, it’s something more. Many nutritionists think that it’s not actually a diet in the traditional sense. It’s a whole lifestyle created around the idea of eating the plant-based food in its natural, uncooked state.
Raw foodism describes a way of preparing dishes with unprocessed and uncooked products and getting essential nutrients without consuming harmful additives.
Do you want to try this kind of nutrition for yourself? Learn how to make rainbow pasta with creamy avocado mango pistachio dressing.