- Do You Want To Know What’s In Your Tap Water? Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Buttermilk
- The Surprising Truth About Salt Infographic
- 7 Herbs and Spices That Can Treat Depression Naturally
- Good Carbs Versus Bad Carbs: Everything You Need To Know Infographic
- Optimize Your Workout To Tone All Muscles Infographic
- When Life Gives You Lemons: 7 Ways Fresh Lemon Water Can Help You Get Healthy Starting Today
Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Have you heard about the raw food diet? It’s not just a new fad, it’s something more. Many nutritionists think that it’s not actually a diet in the traditional sense. It’s a whole lifestyle created around the idea of eating the plant-based food in its natural, uncooked state.
Raw foodism describes a way of preparing dishes with unprocessed and uncooked products and getting essential nutrients without consuming harmful additives.
Do you want to try this kind of nutrition for yourself? Learn how to make rainbow pasta with creamy avocado mango pistachio dressing.