- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
- 9 Anti-Aging Tips That Are Wasting Your Time
- A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
Real Causes Of Acid Reflux Video
50% of Americans suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as acid reflux disease.
The main symptoms include heartburn and regurgitation, though the disease may also cause sore throats and difficulty in swallowing, chest pain, coughing, and nausea.
Most people think that the disease is the result of excessive acid in the stomach. And, unfortunately, the incorrect drugs are prescribed frequently for this. In reality, most cases are caused by deficit of acids. Surprising, isn’t it? In addition to the right drugs, treatment should also include lifestyle changes.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola tries to highlight the main points you should know about acid reflux disease and its treatment.