- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Real Causes Of Acid Reflux Video
50% of Americans suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as acid reflux disease.
The main symptoms include heartburn and regurgitation, though the disease may also cause sore throats and difficulty in swallowing, chest pain, coughing, and nausea.
Most people think that the disease is the result of excessive acid in the stomach. And, unfortunately, the incorrect drugs are prescribed frequently for this. In reality, most cases are caused by deficit of acids. Surprising, isn’t it? In addition to the right drugs, treatment should also include lifestyle changes.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola tries to highlight the main points you should know about acid reflux disease and its treatment.